Support and budget planning
We help you decide, plan and choose the support you want, and who you want to provide it. This can be a person of your choice or a provider. We will present your choices into a document called a support plan which will detail the cost of the help you want.
We plan for the NHS, local authority, and private customers.
Employer Support- Recruitment and Retention
You may choose to recruit, select and employ your own personal assistants. This option provides unlimited cover to be a good, safe and legal employer.
- Support in advertising, pay rates, interviewing, job descriptions, appointment, contracts of employment, policies and procedures.
- Guidance on the management of PAs and HR issues.
- Sickness, holidays, rotas
- Ending contracts safely; redundancy
- Advice on the insurance you will need to protect you as an employer.
- Support to resolve day to day issues in a safe and legal way.
- Unlimited contact during working hours for advice.
- Dedicated Adviser that will get to know you and your case.
- We will support your PA training and personal development.
- If you no longer require our services after the first 6 months then this can be cancelled, at no extra cost.
Managed Bank Account
We can make payments on your behalf to your staff, care providers and other regular payments. We will set up an individual bank account in which you, or someone on your behalf, can provide the funds for your support. We keep records of all transactions, provide statements and account balances on request.
Payroll inclusive of Auto-enrollment
We will register your employee(s) with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). Provide you with payslips, plus advice on statutory payments. We ensure your pensions are set up for the personal care team of staff you employ. We provide payroll for Personal Health budgets, private and local authorities.
Seek, Source and Retain a Care Provider
Want a care provider and don’t know where to begin? – we can help.
- We will discuss your care and support needs.
- Explore all local care providers registered with CQC and share their quality ratings.
- Seek prices and availability with providers to meet your needs as you want.
- We can liaise with providers if you want to change your package or end your relationship with your provider.
We can also receive your care provider’s invoices and make payments directly to them on the purchase of a managed bank account.
DBS & ISA Checks
Criminal and background check to ensure the suitability of a person for your situation.
The ISA check is a quick process to give confidence and safety, whilst awaiting for DBS check, that allows PAs to commence employment. It discloses anyone that has been banned from working with vulnerable persons.
As an employer, you have a responsibility to provide training for your employees so they can do their job safely and competently.
- We can discuss your training requirements and provide flexible online training solutions.
- We have qualified Moving & Handling trainers that will come to your home and provide certified training to your team.