Work where every day is different
Love caring love dogs? This personal support assistant role could be for you!
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to provide support to a lady living in her family home in YO26 Acomb, York.
It will be a varied role and every day will be different as support needs can change daily. You will be working in an informal, and relaxed environment, where a sense of humour is essential!
You will initially work alongside the existing PA who will provide you with guidance and support.
To help and assist with daily living, which will include:
– Dressing, washing, support with medication
– Meal planning, making meals
– Housework, shopping, laundry
– Light gardening
– Occasional dog walking
– Flexibility – as no day will be the same
– To be empathic, to be respectful of providing support within a family home
– Able to work on own initiative, efficiently
– Good sense of humour
– Must love dogs, as occasional dog walking may be required
Pay £7.85 per hour
6 hours between Wednesday to Friday, between the hours of 10 am and 4 pm – to be agreed.