Female Personal Assistant York (Wigginton)
Are you someone who is self-motivated, caring and keen to make a positive difference to someone's life?
Do you want a job that can work around your life and other commitments? Are you someone who would like to do a job where your focus is wellbeing? Where you can use your own day to day experiences, interests and knowledge to support someone to keep safe?
If so, then a role as a Personal Assistant could be for you!………
The role is a full-time position, although job shares will be considered and will be over 3 set days a week. The working hours are between 07.30 and 18.00, with the occasional evening and weekend cover required.
Duties will include;
- Supporting with mobilising, personal care, medications and food preparation
- Supporting with attending appointments, shopping and accessing the community. This will include accompanying to the gym and physio sessions
- Assisting with tasks around the home such as housework, light gardening tasks and pet care (fish and rabbit)
- Supporting with childcare, the school run and helping with homework
- Supporting the employer with their own studies and the running of their business
The Right Person
It is not essential that you have qualifications in care and support but you must have common sense, patience, be a good communicator with a positive attitude, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour. Experience providing care and support is desirable and you will ideally be a driver who has access to a vehicle.
You will be a kind, caring and friendly individual who is reliable and committed to their work. You will be confident in using your own initiative to work independently, but also able to work as part of a team.
This role is subject to references and an enhanced DBS (expense met by employer)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.25 /hour
Please complete the online Application Form and quote Ref: YK93C