What kind of personal information about you do we process?
We collect personal information when you make an agreement with Salvere as a customer, employee of a customer, or when you make enquiries about our services or apply for vacancies with customers. We collect personal information as follows;
- Personal and contact details such as title, full name, contact details and contact details history
- Your date of birth, gender and/or age
- Family member details, when relevant to your agreement with us
- Personal and contact details, date of birth, gender and /or age (as above) for the person receiving care where this differs from you who has the agreement for services with us
- Your national insurance number, NHS number, local authority case number or other relevant identifiers from third parties involved in your support to enable us to provide advice, supported banking and payroll services
- Your bank account or building society name and number, sort code where you have supplied these details to us
- Your nationality if needed for the service such as payroll
- Details of the products and services you have chosen from us
- Information we obtain from third parties such as a local authority, NHS, another supplier of services to you, in order that we can provide advice, supported banking and payroll services such as your health and wellbeing circumstances or conditions
- Criminal records information from Disclosure and Barring checks (DBS) where you have agreed to these checks being carried out
- Your residency and/or citizenship status, if relevant, such as your nationality, your length of residency in the UK and/or whether you have the permanent right to reside in the UK as this relates to payroll services and HMRC requirements upon us
- Your marital status or social circumstances relevant to the supply of payroll services
- Tax information relevant to legitimate requirements from HMRC for the supply of payroll services, such as your tax code and contributions
What is the source of your personal information?
We collect personal information from the following sources:
- From you directly or those individuals you have authorised on your behalf, such as family members or employees
- Your employer (our customer) if you are a personal assistant or care worker
- Local Authorities and NHS organisations who refer your details to us
- Third parties holding information about you such as insurers, care services suppliers who are part of providing services to you
- From other sources such as Safeguarding Children or Vulnerable Adults Agencies, HMRC, DWP
- From Google Analytics monitoring our website traffic
What do we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide the products and services you have chosen from us
- To manage those products and services
- To update and maintain your records
- To process communications with us about you
- To improve the operation of our Community Interest Company
- To improve the operation of our website
- To follow guidance and best practice under the change to rules of governmental and regulatory bodies
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations, requirements and guidance
- For management and auditing of our business operations including accounting
- To monitor and to keep records of our communications with you and our staff
- To administer good governance and reporting to our Community Interest Company Board
- To adhere to the contracts and agreements we hold with Local Authorities and NHS organisations relevant to you
- To develop new products and services and to review and improve current products and services
- To provide insight and analysis of our customers both for ourselves and for the benefit of, NHS and Local Authorities either as part of providing products or services, helping us improve products or services, or to assess or improve the operating of our business
- To share information, as needed with, NHS, Local Authorities, insurers, care suppliers and Government regulatory bodies
- To facilitate the development, sale or transfer of one or more parts of our business
Is your information transferred outside the UK or EEA?
We’re based in the UK and only use digital services which operate and store information in the UK or the European Economic Area. Your personal information may be transferred outside the European Economic Area if you access our services or communicate with us when abroad and outside the EEA and request that we transfer information to you. If you make such request, we will always aim to provide a secure means of transferring your data.
What should you do if your personal information changes?
If you are an existing customer please complete the change of details information form. Otherwise, you should tell us so that we can update our records using the details in the Contact Us section of our website. We’ll then update your records if we can.
Do we do any monitoring involving processing of your personal information?
Monitoring means any: listening to, recording of, viewing of, intercepting of, or taking and keeping records (as the case may be) of calls, email, text messages, social media messages, in person (face to face) meetings and other communications. All calls to and from our Help Desk are recorded.
We may monitor where permitted by law and we’ll do this where the law requires it, or to comply with regulatory rules, to prevent or detect crime, in the interests of protecting the security of our communications systems and procedures and for quality control and staff training purposes. This information may be shared for the purposes described above.